- There are five houses.
- The Scot lives in the red house.
- The African owns the dog
- Coffee is drunk in the green house
- The Arab drinks tea
- The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
- The brogue wearer owns snails.
- Brothel creepers are worn in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Dane lives in the first house.
- The person who wears Birkenstocks lives in the house next to the person with the fox
- Brothel creepers are worn in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The slipper wearer drinks orange juice
- The Japanese wears Havaianas.
- The Dane live next to the blue house
Now who drinks water? Who owns the zebra?
For clarity there are 5 houses, painted different colours, and their inhabitant are from different places, drink different drinks and wear different shoes. Note answers will be provided weekly courtesy of our partner ALPHA ENGINEER.